You must be a valid user and logged in on Biased BBC in order to write comments below posts. This entails registering with a username, valid email address and password.
To register, follow the instructions below.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button on the website’s top menu.
- Click the blue ‘Register’ link on the page.
- Fill in the username of your choice. This will be the username that will be displayed for any comments you write. Spaces & digits are allowed in the username.
- Fill in your email address. This needs to be a valid email address in order to confirm your registration.
- Fill in a password. It needs to be 6 characters or more.
- Tick the ReCaptcha box. This is to prevent non-humans from registering. You may be asked to tick some boxes identifying some images.
- Click the ‘Register’ button.
- You should receive an email with the subject ‘[Biased BBC] Activate Your Account’. This contains a link to the site which you need to click. This will verify your account. If you don’t receive this email within a few minutes, check your email spam folder just in case the email went in there.
- You should now receive a second email with the subject ‘[Biased BBC] Your account has been approved’. This will contain a link to the login page on the Biased BBC website.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, you can change any details (email address, password) from the ‘Your Profile’ menu option.