I had the great misfortune to catch most of BBC Question Time last evening, recorded at St Paul’s. We had the usual biased panel; Saint Vince Cable (left and much loved by the BBC) Michael Heseltine (He stabbed Thatcher in the back and is fervently pro EU) Rev Giles Fraser (Raving left) Diana “Divide and Rule” Abbott (Left) and by way of “balance”, the maverick Peter Hitchens. The part of the debate which REALLY galled was concerning the “white flight” from London — 600,000 WHITE Britains have fled the capital in a decade. The general consensus is that a/ It is WRONG to record how many White people there are in the Census 2/ Immigration made Britain and London and 3/ Don’t mention Islam. Abbott was particularly galling, I have to say, claiming on several occasions that the exodus is all about class, not a sense of no longer feeling at home in London as parts of it resemble downtown Jihadistan. Isn’t this the same Abbott who tweeted that “whites like to pay the divide and rule” tactic and who also accused London taxi drivers off being racist? For her to sit there and preen as the very modern incarnation of multicultural magnanimity was nauseating. Even by BBC Question Times, this was appalling bias.
Search Biased BBC
- My sentiments too.
60022Mallard on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:28 pm
- Theres definately a crisis out there Nobor – but is with our state broadcaster – The British Betrayal Corporation, not...
Oaknash on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:26 pm
- Has Jo Cox's funeral taken place yet?
Thatcherrevolutionary on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:25 pm
- I quite like Mr.Crabbe. Perhaps he's one of my relatives ......
Lobster on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:24 pm
- I myself would hold fire until I knew where UAF/Hope Not Hate/Tell Mama...and even "disaffected" Combat 18/SWP types-were throughout all...
chrisH on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:24 pm
- Forgive me if i`m wrong but didn`t Cameron promise an EU Referendum BEFORE the Scottish one took place in Sept...
chrisH on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:21 pm
- I think he should have his testimonials removed. With a blunt knife.
Lobster on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:19 pm
- Of course, like all sane Brexiters, I completely condemn any unpleasant remarks made to foreigners and minorities, the gormless graffiti...
Jeff on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:17 pm
- I will also be joining soon, me thinks. How can anyone not want to take part ? It's like watching...
obc on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:14 pm
- My sentiments too.
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections