Did you read this coverage the BBC affords the report from the The Riots, Communities and Victims Panel, which highlights the “500,000 forgotten families” that contributed so considerably to the gaiety of street life in London and elsewhere last summer? It’s interesting to note how the BBC leads with the “poor forgotten us” angle, before then accepting that “poor parenting” played the major role. In fact the communities themselves all pointed out poor parenting as a driver of the excesses. Remarkably, when poor parenting is accepted as a primary cause, the solution is…yes, for the State to provide more help to these poor parents. I suppose it’s natural for the State Broadcaster to think it natural that the State should take on the role of mentor to those unable to parent but maybe some more forensic questions could be asked? Why are so many poor parents? How many are single parents? How have parenting skills gone missing in action? Where is the sense of responsibility certain parents should have but clearly don’t? Of course since this is the BBC, we will never get to hear them.
Search Biased BBC
- I've not decided.
Destroy-Deny-Degrade-Disrupt on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:46 pm
- Had you been around a couple of years ago you would have read some of the experiences of the poster...
GCooper on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:46 pm
- embolden: >Also “the SS warned that the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine would lead to ‘special minority protection...
Destroy-Deny-Degrade-Disrupt on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:44 pm
- 'Wah, wah, waaaysism'. 'Oy vey the gas chambers!' Fuck off. This country was on the team that stopped that from...
Destroy-Deny-Degrade-Disrupt on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:41 pm
- The family of David Wilkie might disagree - actually.
Maria Brewin on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:40 pm
- Fitting up decent men then paying them compensation wasn't our finest hour. It's rumoured the strike was a set up...
embolden on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:39 pm
- And very carefully timed propaganda at that!
GCooper on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:36 pm
- Sorry a request for clarification appears to have offended you, but it was a civil question.
embolden on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:35 pm
- Propaganda. As usual the BBC leaves out crucial, narrative-destroying detail: The EU was first asked to abolish roaming charges by...
johnnythefish on Weekend Open Thread - Apr 30, 7:34 pm
- I've not decided.
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections