Did you read this coverage the BBC affords the report from the The Riots, Communities and Victims Panel, which highlights the “500,000 forgotten families” that contributed so considerably to the gaiety of street life in London and elsewhere last summer? It’s interesting to note how the BBC leads with the “poor forgotten us” angle, before then accepting that “poor parenting” played the major role. In fact the communities themselves all pointed out poor parenting as a driver of the excesses. Remarkably, when poor parenting is accepted as a primary cause, the solution is…yes, for the State to provide more help to these poor parents. I suppose it’s natural for the State Broadcaster to think it natural that the State should take on the role of mentor to those unable to parent but maybe some more forensic questions could be asked? Why are so many poor parents? How many are single parents? How have parenting skills gone missing in action? Where is the sense of responsibility certain parents should have but clearly don’t? Of course since this is the BBC, we will never get to hear them.
Search Biased BBC
- Nibor, first class post.
Demon on "White Trash shouldn't be allowed to vote!!" - Jun 29, 10:10 am
- Jim, I think you are right about the intimidation - no one wants to be the bad guy, and they...
Mike Hunt on "White Trash shouldn't be allowed to vote!!" - Jun 29, 10:07 am
- For the attention of Steve Jones and any other eminent colleagues on this fine site who might want a good-quality...
TrueToo on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 29, 10:06 am
- Remain : Immigrants work hard from 9 - 5 and are cheap to employ. Leave : But we have to...
Arthurp on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 29, 10:02 am
- It says they are checking out your petition , try again in a few days .
Nibor on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 29, 9:59 am
- Saint Jo's Tell Mama (how to suck up to RoPers) Report is imminent. She died for this, don't you know....
G.W.F. on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 29, 9:58 am
- Could it be that the reason that the BBC and the pollsters got the general election and the referendum wrong...
JimS on "White Trash shouldn't be allowed to vote!!" - Jun 29, 9:55 am
- 100% chance of rain at Wimbledon today. I wonder if the bbc will ask Sir Cliff along to sing to...
seismicboy on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 29, 9:53 am
- Over on his Virgin set up your own business he's upbeat .
Nibor on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 29, 9:53 am
- Nibor, first class post.
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections