American Thinker neatly nails here the Nazi roots that underpin the insidious moonshine about sustainable development. There’s been a seamless evolution pioneered by actual Nazis who escaped the Nurmeberg gallows in the ideas that say we need to get back to nature and stop doing nasty things with fossil fuels. The heirs of these lunatics are now enthroned in the fascist kleptocracy that calls itself the UN. As their latest assault on the enterprise and economic development that has improved the lives of billions who live on the planet, the sinisterly-named High Level Panel on Sustainability has published today a report which, if adopted by the Rio Summit this year, could lead to the systematic dismantling of civilized living, including the ending of all subsidies on fossil fuel. Richard Black, of course, does not see a problem. He sings the report’s praises with unmoderated enthusiasm, rounding it all off with an ecstatic quote from the Stakeholder Forum, a bunch of eco-crazed nutters who are led by one Felix Dodds, who claims his many credentials include “writing for the BBC website”. How very apt.
Search Biased BBC
- Whatever happened to DSK ?
Grant on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 29, 12:59 pm
- More stuff you won't see on the beeb: attack at a job centre in Cologne yesterday involving a number of...
peterthegreat on Every day's a good day to hide bad news - Jul 29, 12:58 pm
- Why don't you try to hold us to some kind of 'standards' then, Jerrod, instead of keeping your head down...
johnnythefish on TODAY, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVERMORE - Jul 29, 12:55 pm
- Engalnds, It is amazing that idiots like Kinnock are still living in the past. That thicko has learned nothing. Mind...
Grant on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 29, 12:55 pm
- i was refering to the liberal lefties not chris grant
Mackers on TODAY, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVERMORE - Jul 29, 12:55 pm
- Mackers, Jesus, worse than SA ? And that is based on UK govt. figures, so the reality is even worse.
Grant on Every day's a good day to hide bad news - Jul 29, 12:50 pm
- PPS chrisH, that BBC pin up of La Lagarde is an extraordinary piece of work, is it not. Guessing BBC...
AsISeeIt on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 29, 12:50 pm
- cH, Yes, I do a lot of roamin' , always on the run. In sunny Perthshire now visiting mum. And...
Grant on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 29, 12:48 pm
- cH, LOL ! Especially the bit about Jerrod. I never knew what kanga pants were until now !
Grant on TODAY, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVERMORE - Jul 29, 12:42 pm
- Whatever happened to DSK ?
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections