As I have written ad nauseam, the BBC has become by degrees nakedly political in its reporting of climate change. The trustees, having commissioned a report on the subject from a scientist who was totally biased, this summer sanctioned this approach. In its wake, it seems that overt indoctrination is now underway at the BBC so-called College of Journalism. Guess who by? Of course, it’s Richard Black, who in his “objective” presentation, venomously promised to demolish the favourite BBC enemies, such as the Mail on Sunday. David Whitehouse, writing for the Global Warming Policy Foundation, a former BBC journalist who unlike Mr Black, has scientific qualifications, spotted that – to put it mildly – what Mr Black told his BBC acolytes this week was of “a dismaying standard of scientific literacy”. Mr Whitehouse is a model of gentlemanly restraint in his comments. I would be less so, but I will leave you to judge. Oh, and I wonder when, if ever, someone other than an eco-fascist (such as David Whitehouse?) will be invited to address CoJo? Pigs might fly.
Search Biased BBC
cockneyboy on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 1:42 pm
- I see that the trailer for the TV programme "Happy Valley" takes a passing gratuitous swipe at Cameron & May...
NISA on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 1:42 pm
- In 'doing their bit' for the wheelchair user, the Beeb are in good company...
hadda on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 1:28 pm
- BBC websites dominate the market in online news views Subtext - a triumph for the BBC, a vindication of its...
Sluff on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 1:24 pm
- And what about the disabled? We have a wheelchair bound person featuring on Silent Witness and another one in the...
Sluff on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 1:18 pm
- Ok, thanks , maybe down your way later in the year.
Essexman on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 1:01 pm
- Something never mentioned by the MSM and BBC is the fact that many Hindus and Sikhs despise Muslims and many...
cockneyboy on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 1:00 pm
- Think I now see what they meant about the NHS "depending on immigration". Until now I thought it was to...
chrisH on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 12:56 pm
- 'They' must be reading this site ? ......................... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-35533136
taffman on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Feb 09, 12:50 pm
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections