The BBC has been running with Saint Vince’s latest diatribe against the evil banks. Don’t get me wrong, as a businessman I have plenty of dealings with banks and they are certainly no angels but to suggest, as the BBC repeatedly does, that they are the source of all evils is malicious and playing into the Labour copybook. Anyway, the BBC invited CBI Director-General John Cridland onto the Today programme today and Evan Davies decided that rather discuss the issue of banking regulation he would instead assault the integrity of the CBI itself, suggesting on several occasions that it was a/ A mouthpiece for the banks and b/Divided against itself. I thought Mr Cridland did quite well in response but it was the sheer inappropriateness of the line of questioning that appalled me. Give it a listen here and you will know what I mean. The BBC still rejects the complicity of the Labour Government in bringing about the financial meltdown and instead chooses to assault the banks and anyone who dares defend them.
Search Biased BBC
- Cheers GWF
Lock13 on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:55 pm
- And, naturally, out of the hundreds of seaside resorts in the UK it simply HAD to be Brighton didn't it?
Lobster on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:50 pm
- ...In fact I remember a time when I was expected to wear the jacket and tie ...... And men still...
BRISSLES on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:49 pm
- ...Also, her “99.9% of Muslims in Britain want to live in peace and harmony” was probably taken from a thesis...
BRISSLES on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:44 pm
- Coming to a BBC channel near you sooner than you would like: http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-brexit-the-fury-of-the-fringe-edinburgh/18714#.V8Ll_ygrJnI "Like popstars, filmstars or celebrity chefs, liberal...
Thoughtful on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:31 pm
- Grant, Yes indeed. They are looking out of touch.
G.W.F. on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:20 pm
- Wait until the next inevitable mass killing in France. Prize for the first who can spot a reference to the...
G.W.F. on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:18 pm
- #AllWomenAreVictims in Guardian/BBC-land ... A white man cannot be a victim unless he claims to be gay or trans etc.
StewGreen on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 28, 2:18 pm
- The spread of Islam on a map to the north Russia to the east China to the south India to...
Mackers on Anjem who? - Aug 28, 2:12 pm
- Cheers GWF
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections