A favourite talking head, panellist and guest of the BBC is Green MP for Brighton, Caroline Lucas. She’s the only Green MP, so you’d think she’d be busying herself doing the job she was elected to do. (Saving the planet.) Instead, as Richard Millett shows, she and some other intellectually challenged activists for peace or whatever they call themselves are creating unnecessary carbon footprints with a mock flotilla on the Thames. Why? Activists for peace are not ‘pacifists’ – a term which implies apathy, inactivity and capitulation. These people shriek “Free, free Palestine” and “from the river to the sea, Palestine shall be free” discordantly and shrilly through loudhailers, with little or no knowledge or understanding of what their chant means. The word ‘activist’ resonates with righteousness. Pent-up hatred animates such people into flatulent, gaseous, hyperactivity, till they enact vacuous gestures of pointlessness. Oh! the smug looks on their faces. Do they know what ‘From the River to the Sea” means? The Greens have links with undesirable organisations, antisemitic tendencies, and are popular with the BBC.
Search Biased BBC
- 'Taken the bait'.
taffman on Last month is so last year - Jul 28, 12:00 am
- Cranmer, I kind of understand why in normal circumstances it would be a great idea to do so, but I...
FeelLikeWTF on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:54 pm
- Zero - just if I can for one second to stop you in your rampage across the forum picking out...
TheBrutalTruth on TODAY, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVERMORE - Jul 27, 11:52 pm
- Much to my surprise this hasn't sunk without trace yet. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36906031 Other media speculation run maybe drug debt? Maybe mistaken...
Dave666 on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:38 pm
- Alan, “Remember when the PMI figures came out and the BBC screamed from the rooftops about a ‘dramatic deterioration’ in...
zero on Last month is so last year - Jul 27, 11:33 pm
- Yeah it's crazy eh? The guy basically says 'hey if the Russians have them then i wish they would turn...
Dave OMG on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:31 pm
- Zero - pendantic as ever. Did you notice that entire interview managed to entirely avoid the mention of the word...
Mike Hunt on TODAY, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVERMORE - Jul 27, 11:19 pm
- Clearly reporters, even BBC ones, are entitled to their personal views, but they should not make them public if they...
StephenL on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:12 pm
- But there is no excuse for someone giving a Muslim a disapproving look.
The General on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:09 pm
- 'Taken the bait'.
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections