The BBC must have been kicking themselves after a former Apprentice contestant Katie Hopkins took a decidedly anti-left wing perspective when on Question Time discussing the issue of the sacking of those Sky Sports presenters the other night. So on Nicky Campbell’s inane “Big Question” up popped another former Apprentice contestant to take men to task for their sexism. (Mind you, she looked quite glamorous, nice make up). She was backed up in her onslaught against the male population by a charming feminist who looked very mannish – oddly enough. On the panel were dripping wet “Conservative” Ester McVey, and Imam (natch, 4% of the UK population but always on the Big Question) and a self-hating pro-feminist retired Church of England cleric. Just the usual dross that Campbell posits as a balanced panel each week.There was a further discussion “Is it right to rent a womb” featuring two gay men who have started a family of their own and now have five children by getting host wombs and egg donators. All very normal in the BBC world-view. There is also the irony of one discussion highlighting the sexism of men followed by a discussion of the “right” gay men have to rent wombs.
Search Biased BBC
- and he's not even 60 yet !!!!
BRISSLES on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 5:13 pm
- Well, its almost there with Anita Rani, who is being pushed for all she's worth to 'raise her profile', what...
BRISSLES on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 5:11 pm
- Nah ! a 5 year old could've predicted that the headscarf would win Fake Off as soon as she appeared...
BRISSLES on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 5:05 pm
- BBC security expert was telling us today that the Russian should have launched their missiles from the Mediterranean, 'because it's...
JimS on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:57 pm
- You gotta love the word diaspora. The history of the term diaspora shows how a word's meaning can spread from...
Aborigine Londoner on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:53 pm
- UK charity discovers truth about “refugees”. All men. ... No reason to leave their country or to be here. One...
nogginator on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:48 pm
- Have a look if your browser has a 'reader mode', (a little book icon by the address bar).
JimS on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:45 pm
- Its all part of Al Beeb and the government's policy on assimilation. We have to assimilate into the immigrant's culture...
taffman on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:42 pm
- Bowers might not sport a headscarf, but he sure likes his bulletproof vest. I think it's less a sensible precaution...
ObiWan on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:35 pm
- and he's not even 60 yet !!!!
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections