2010 draws to an end and I wanted to take a moment to thank you all, fellow-writers, commentators and those who just like to read, for your support to B-BBC over this past 12 months. Sometimes it can be very pressurised finding the time to keep things going and I do appreciate the great enthusiasm for the site.I get so many emails from you and wanted to let you know how informative these are, with so many great spots of BBC bias. I also wanted to wish all those who work for the BBC but who come here to peruse our writings a Happy New Year. We will be watching you very closely in 2011 and trust it brings the demise of your bloated biased organisation that little bit closer!
Search Biased BBC
Edward on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 3:48 am
peterthegreat on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 3:45 am
- Not on my homepage. http://www.titsham.co.uk/images/27aug2016.jpg How do I edit my BBC homepage to show me all the things that piss...
Edward on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 3:41 am
- Thanks Spider. You obviously noticed that the guys hiding in the bushes were the traffickers and the guys with sticks,...
Edward on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 3:32 am
- beebistan predictably supportive of islamisation on its home page: 1) "London has just held the UK’s only Halal Food Festival",...
peterthegreat on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 3:24 am
- It must be true because British pissheads would never stoop so low! The "multi culti utopia", in which people of...
Edward on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 3:14 am
- Has this one slipped past? Reported on brietbart. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-37186868 Apparently the horrid people in Calais attacking trucks are traffickers. Not...
Spider on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 3:09 am
- "She was not wearing a burkini but a ski suit." No she wasn't. It was French Muslim journalist, Ahmed Meguini,...
Edward on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 2:56 am
- White would make sense as it reflects the sun's heat away thus keeping the wearer much cooler.
Edward on WEEKEND OPEN THREAD.... - Aug 27, 2:45 am
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections