Does prison work? “No” says Rasta “Dr” Benjamin Zephaniah on Sunday Live. “No” says the Christina Rees the very opinionated lady from the General Synod. “Yes It could work” says Ian Collins. So, three panellists but two stating that Prison does not work. That’s the BBC vision of balance. This is how they operate – the majority view is traduced by careful manipulation and the liberal hand-wringing agenda is presented as somehow being “mainstream”. Zephaniah is never off the BBC, he’s another one of their stool pigeon favourites who can be relied upon to spout the drivel that they believe. Because he has dreadlocks, it is not possible to contradict him, obviously, since that might be….r-a-c-i-s-t. Mind you, I did laugh when he stated, without irony apparently, that “not everyone can be a poet”. Dr Ben then explained that he had to explain to Muslims that not all British people were on “a crusade” against them. This was his response to the news of the Yemeni attempted terror attempt on cargo planes. During a discussion on whether “Killing animals for Sport” is wrong, he somehow suggested that since slaves were once hunted for fun, and since he was a Vegan, he couldn’t even understand the issue. What a guy! No wonder the BBC can’t get enough of him.
Search Biased BBC
- What's a licence? 🙂
Number 6 on Gear Change - May 30, 11:08 pm
- Looks like posts are going out of sequence Maria, but I get your thinking concerning the Great White sharks in...
The Old Bloke on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD..... - May 30, 10:34 pm
- I think a lot of us are in that position and being aided by knowing how many of us are...
GCooper on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD..... - May 30, 10:28 pm
- Look on the bright side. If global warming predictions are correct, great whites will be patrolling it any time soon.
Maria Brewin on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD..... - May 30, 10:27 pm
- With June just around the corner and summer officially starting on June 1st, some of us in the U.K. be...
The Old Bloke on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD..... - May 30, 10:22 pm
- Yes, it does actually have form on that front. Time is going to tell all with this as with all...
boohanna on Vote Leave and it's War - May 30, 10:16 pm
- I think your fears are entirely justified. I'm surprised by how anti-police I've become. Things are happening that I would...
Maria Brewin on START THE WEEK OPEN THREAD..... - May 30, 10:09 pm
- You won't be wasting your time Number 6, but you'll be wasting your Licence money. Your money, our money and...
Dover Sentry on Gear Change - May 30, 10:08 pm
- If Cameron had even a basic ability to negotiate he would have used Britain's power in the world as one...
TrueToo on Not the BBC News - May 30, 9:58 pm
- What's a licence? 🙂
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections