Evidently the BBC shares the same view as the Greek government that Pharmaceutical companies must be obliged to sell drugs at below cost, even if this means making a loss. That is what I take from the tone of this report. I suppose it’s tough for Socialists to understand the commercial mindset but haven’t they a duty to at least try? As someone who suffers from Diabetes myself, I am sympathetic with those affected by the decision to withdraw the insulin from the market BUT the responsibility lies with the absolute recklessness of the Greek government. The BBC skips over that pesky detail.
Search Biased BBC
- 'Taken the bait'.
taffman on Last month is so last year - Jul 28, 12:00 am
- Cranmer, I kind of understand why in normal circumstances it would be a great idea to do so, but I...
FeelLikeWTF on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:54 pm
- Zero - just if I can for one second to stop you in your rampage across the forum picking out...
TheBrutalTruth on TODAY, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVERMORE - Jul 27, 11:52 pm
- Much to my surprise this hasn't sunk without trace yet. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36906031 Other media speculation run maybe drug debt? Maybe mistaken...
Dave666 on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:38 pm
- Alan, “Remember when the PMI figures came out and the BBC screamed from the rooftops about a ‘dramatic deterioration’ in...
zero on Last month is so last year - Jul 27, 11:33 pm
- Yeah it's crazy eh? The guy basically says 'hey if the Russians have them then i wish they would turn...
Dave OMG on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:31 pm
- Zero - pendantic as ever. Did you notice that entire interview managed to entirely avoid the mention of the word...
Mike Hunt on TODAY, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVERMORE - Jul 27, 11:19 pm
- Clearly reporters, even BBC ones, are entitled to their personal views, but they should not make them public if they...
StephenL on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:12 pm
- But there is no excuse for someone giving a Muslim a disapproving look.
The General on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - Jul 27, 11:09 pm
- 'Taken the bait'.
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections