When will the BBC finally wake up to the fact that ‘climate change’ is a scam? When will some light penetrate the thick skulls that inhabit the corridors of the corporation of overspend? When will they start writing balanced journalism instead of agitprop? The evidence of this piece about river flooding is not for a very long time. Lord Smith is a Nu Labour ex-minister who in his new role in charge of floods propaganda has become a latter day Cnut. The picture illustrating the alarmist hogwash is near the King’s Arms riverside pub at York which I know very well. It has been flooded regularly by the Ouse since it was built in medieval times, so often that on the wall is a horizontal bar which charts the level of each incursion. It’s a well-know tourist attraction. The reason for the floods is quite simple: the Ouse has been directed into a man-made narrow channel that can’t cope if there’s heavy rain in the Yorkshire Dales catchment area. For the BBC, of course, that’s not important; it’s proof of Lord Smith’s moonshine.
Search Biased BBC
- and he's not even 60 yet !!!!
BRISSLES on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 5:13 pm
- Well, its almost there with Anita Rani, who is being pushed for all she's worth to 'raise her profile', what...
BRISSLES on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 5:11 pm
- Nah ! a 5 year old could've predicted that the headscarf would win Fake Off as soon as she appeared...
BRISSLES on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 5:05 pm
- BBC security expert was telling us today that the Russian should have launched their missiles from the Mediterranean, 'because it's...
JimS on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:57 pm
- You gotta love the word diaspora. The history of the term diaspora shows how a word's meaning can spread from...
Aborigine Londoner on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:53 pm
- UK charity discovers truth about “refugees”. All men. ... No reason to leave their country or to be here. One...
nogginator on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:48 pm
- Have a look if your browser has a 'reader mode', (a little book icon by the address bar).
JimS on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:45 pm
- Its all part of Al Beeb and the government's policy on assimilation. We have to assimilate into the immigrant's culture...
taffman on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:42 pm
- Bowers might not sport a headscarf, but he sure likes his bulletproof vest. I think it's less a sensible precaution...
ObiWan on Start the week open thread - Oct 08, 4:35 pm
- and he's not even 60 yet !!!!
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections