Just popping in to thank you ALL for your support during 2009! Yes, I know the redesign of the site caused concerns but most have stuck with us and I am delighted with the new team of writers who have made such an impact with some incisive posts in recent months. Most of all, I thank you, dear reader, for clicking the button and coming along here. I do hope you’ve enjoyed the journey in 2009. There has been a record number of posts this year and our aim is to provide you with fresh issues to discuss on the topic of the BBC’s perennial bias. I have had email issues in recent days so if I have not responded to your mails, that’s why! Hope you all have a great evening and see you in 2010!
Search Biased BBC
- My sentiments too.
60022Mallard on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:28 pm
- Theres definately a crisis out there Nobor – but is with our state broadcaster – The British Betrayal Corporation, not...
Oaknash on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:26 pm
- Has Jo Cox's funeral taken place yet?
Thatcherrevolutionary on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:25 pm
- I quite like Mr.Crabbe. Perhaps he's one of my relatives ......
Lobster on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:24 pm
- I myself would hold fire until I knew where UAF/Hope Not Hate/Tell Mama...and even "disaffected" Combat 18/SWP types-were throughout all...
chrisH on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:24 pm
- Forgive me if i`m wrong but didn`t Cameron promise an EU Referendum BEFORE the Scottish one took place in Sept...
chrisH on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:21 pm
- I think he should have his testimonials removed. With a blunt knife.
Lobster on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:19 pm
- Of course, like all sane Brexiters, I completely condemn any unpleasant remarks made to foreigners and minorities, the gormless graffiti...
Jeff on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:17 pm
- I will also be joining soon, me thinks. How can anyone not want to take part ? It's like watching...
obc on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 28, 7:14 pm
- My sentiments too.
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections