Fascinating to see here that even when the BBC is salivating over the G8 conference (aka fashionable posturing for already over sized political egos) it cannot resist the temptation to shill for AGW. Note the convenient link in the G8 story that presumes to show us how “global temperatures have risen” so reinforcing the narrative that demands we must obey Obama and the rest of the eco-loons. When it comes to climate, the BBC does not allow any debate. The starting point is that AGW is a fact, and the only issue is how much should we pay in the form of raised taxes and reduced liberties. With Robert Harrabin there to help lead the unholy (geek) chorus, is it any wonder that so many people are so spectacularly uninformed on this issue?
Search Biased BBC
- Thanks third.
Number 88 on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - May 05, 4:59 pm
- Doublethinker, you are not alone. My main gripe with the episode was the usual depiction of nineteenth century western academics...
Cranmer on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - May 05, 4:57 pm
- Since 2001 the first two letters now indicate where the vehicle was registered, FL being Nottingham.
Geoff on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - May 05, 4:56 pm
- Let me answer Cranmer! For the traitorous liars who are purposely trying to destroy our way of life, to create...
Tothepoint on Question Time Live Chat - May 05, 4:55 pm
- OK here's my question, from Brian Farnet of Friern Barnet. 'Does the election of Sadiq Khan as mayor of London...
Cranmer on Question Time Live Chat - May 05, 4:48 pm
- So Chris Evans is a c&%t, business partner speaks out....Tell us something we don't already know, I've never bought this...
Geoff on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - May 05, 4:46 pm
- On the contrary. In many inner city areas it's likely to gain them a lot of votes. Which is possibly...
GCooper on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - May 05, 4:44 pm
- I just about nailed this last week, mostly because we were all once like the infantile gobshites who writes the...
Tothepoint on Question Time Live Chat - May 05, 4:39 pm
- Is the BBC right to assume anti-Semitism will cost Labour support in every constituency?
Flexdream on MID WEEK OPEN THREAD... - May 05, 4:33 pm
- Thanks third.
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections