So, which is the more important news story. Michael Jackson – still dead. Or, employees of the British Embassy in Tehran being detained care of the mad Mullahs? The BBC leads with the former, I just wonder why it is not the latter?
Search Biased BBC
Justin Casey on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 3:36 am
- Perhaps he didn`t see it as a problem??? Like when he mistakenly stuck it in his secretary instead of his...
Justin Casey on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 3:35 am
Justin Casey on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 1:41 am
- Edit:- Gimmegrants!
Number 7 on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 1:21 am
- "I thought I left it by my restraint jacket – or did I?" You need Aricept, not lithium....
boohanna on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 1:20 am
- Hi Taff, Hmm...OK. Fair point. I yield and I'm born and bred in Snowdonia, even the Romans learned the hard...
boohanna on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 1:12 am
- I see the John Kerry that failed US Secretary of State has let slip that Brexit is not definite and...
Dave S on Midweek Open Thread - Jun 30, 12:58 am
- Wood needs to get back to her "Hairdressing Salon". Along with the rest of the talking shop in the "Cardiff...
Number 7 on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 12:52 am
- A simple message to Al Beeb and our 'so called' politicians. The main problems with the EU is that it...
taffman on Tuesday Open Thread - Jun 30, 12:51 am
Categoriesagw anti-American anti-conservative anti-Israel anti Israel. pro Palestinian Antisemitism BBC agenda BBC bias bbc bias and balance. bbc bias by omission BBC censorship BBC Question Time BBC selectivity bias Biased BBC climate change dhimmis general thread immigration Islam israel Mark Mardell obama obama bias Obamalove open thread pro-labour pro-palestinian pro EU pro Hamas pro Islam pro Labour bias pro Obama PRO OBAMA AT ALL COSTS. pro Obama BBC agenda question time question time live Richard Black save gordon. Uncategorized USA politics US economy US News US politics US presidential elections